Monday, May 4, 2009

What Daddy Loves... dated- 10-17-07

Wednesday, October 17, 2007
What Daddy Loves...
Anna Beth and I were walking into the store yesterday while I was on the phone with my sweet husband. When I finished the call, I told Anna Beth that Daddy said that he loved her and Mommy. Anna Beth added, "and he loves football too!" I immediately got back on the phone to let Daddy know that Anna Beth is aware of his list of loves and in what order they go! LOL
Later that day as we were leaving the store, Anna Beth looked up at me as she was "helping" to push the cart and said, "That was fun mommy!"
Anna Beth was helping me put away the things that we had gotten earlier in the day and she came across something for her cat, Miss Boots. It had a picture of a cat on it so she called Ms. Boots over and said, "Look Boots, it's you!" Sure enough, Miss Boots walked over and looked at the picture and they looked like they were really carrying on a conversation! LOL
Last night, the 3 of us were running around the house bugging each other and I did something that Anna Beth did not approve of. She looked at me and said, "no Mommy, you're going to get a spanking. And she actually walked over and smacked me. She then took one look at my face and ran! LOL
A couple of days ago, I was crying over some stupid show and Brian was making fun of me. Anna Beth walked up and said, "It's ok Mommy, did Dady hit you?" After we got done laughing, explaining to her that Daddy would never hit Mommy and trying to figure out where she picked that up, I had this fear come over me that she was going to go to pre-school and tell her teachers that Daddy hit Mommy!LOL
We never cease to be amazed at the things that come out of her mouth. She has grown up so fast! Brian I spend alot of our evenings just talking to her, enjoying her and getting a good laugh. It is so much better than TV!

No comments: