Monday, May 4, 2009

Bunny On The Lam dated- 5-14-07

Monday, May 14, 2007
Bunny on the Lam
The other morning, my little one woke up around 6 am on my day off and I was able to keep her in the bed until around 8am. After that, she had had enough of the bed and was raring to go.
I finally dragged myself from the deep recess of my comfortable bed and headed to the restroom. Upon my return to my bedroom, (which is less than 1 step away) I discovered that Anna Beth had taken off. I called for her down the stairs and she informed me of where she was. She also told me what she was doing but I could not understand her so I just told her to come back up when she got done.
About 5 minutes later she arrived back in the room covered in chocolate. She was carrying an empty Chocolate Easter Bunny package that she had put back together and she was returning it back to it's orginal place.
Her Daddy had left the Easter bunny sitting on his nightstand after he had broken off the ears for her a couple of weeks perviously. Anna Beth had discovered it's hiding place and had devoured about 6 inches of solid chocolate bunny at 8 o'clock in the morning!
After I managed to stop laughing I washed her up and went looking for the chocolate that I was sure covered every surface between my room and the living room. Fortunately for me, I have a neat freak for a 2 year old and there was no evidence of her crime. I could not bring myself to punish her for her infraction. After all, I did not tell her that she could not have the bunny before breakfast! LOL

No comments: