Monday, May 4, 2009

Out Of Her Mouth dated-4-4-09

Friday, April 04, 2008
Out of her mouth...
I have listed a few things that have come out of Anna Beth’s mouth in the last week or so. They are too funny not to share so here you go!
What’s your problem?
How’d that happen?
Let me think...
Ridem cowboy, go horsey!
You have a nice day Mommy? You have fun today?
Hey, you don’t do that! Ughhhh! (this is usually with arm gestures)
I’m pretty, uh-huh!
Ok, what you want to eat?
Shrek go potty, that’s nasty!
Daddy need to go night-night.
I sooo tired...
Daddy, you want some hot tea or orange juice?
I love you so much Boots!
Boots! You not scratch Mommy’s couch, that’s no!
I love my friends. Yeah, cause they love me too! Yeah...
I want..... How’s that sound?
You stay out here Daddy, I’m tired of your games!

No comments: