Monday, May 4, 2009

The Little Things dated- 5-21-07

Monday, May 21, 2007
The Little Things
It is the little things in life that I appreciate the most now!
Watching a movie while curled up on the couch with my husband
Running through the sprinkler with my daughter
Having a family day (just the 3 of us)
Getting the whole house clean in one day
Playing outside all day
Taking a walk with my family
Sleeping In on my days off
Emails and phone calls from my husband (especially when I know that he is busy but wanted to talk to me!)
Watching my 2 year old learn a new skill or play with her dolls
I used to value my time differently but the older I get, the more I just enjoy watching my family change and experience life. There never seems to be an end to the delight that a kiss from my husband brings. There is an intense satisfaction from hearing my daughter giggle and knowing that I caused her to smile. Joy in seeing my husband walk in the door and head straight to see me and happiness in knowing that my daughter is having a childhood that many just dream of. One full of love, discipline and security. No camera can capture the contentment that I feel in knowing that I am exactly where God wants me and loving every moment of it!

No comments: