Monday, May 4, 2009

Time-Out dated- 12-12-07

Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Time-Out
Our Little Angel has recently hooked up with a girls gang at pre-school. LOL We have been having notes sent home in the last month that Anna Beth has not been listening and behaving during class.
On one of her notes, it stated that Anna Beth was playing on her mat during nap time. I asked Anna Beth about it later and this is the story that she told:
Mommy said. "Anna Beth, were you playing during nap time?" "Um yeah, Courtney and I crawled in the hall and Ms. Kristina not know it" stated Anna Beth. "What else did you do? asked Mommy. "I kick my feet on the wall like this!" (with demostration) said Anna Beth. Mommy asked, "Are you supposed to do that?" "No, I get in time-out, I sorry Momma" stated Anna Beth.
Brian and I were very surprised to hear that Anna Beth was getting into trouble at school. While she can be a strong-willed challenge at home, she has never gotten into trouble at school before. After talking with her teacher, I discovered something very interesting. Anna Beth can be a complete angel , however when her friends, Katie and Courtney are at school the 3 of them are always hatching up a new plan. Katie and Courtney are also well behaved when their pose is not in attendance. Apparently all 3 of them are to blame and they all spend alot of time together in time-out.
Anna Beth is now very proud when she manages to stay out of time-out all day. She announces it to us as soon as we walk into the room and always asks to call the other parent that is still at work! LOL

No comments: