Monday, May 4, 2009

It Is Snowing Inside dated- 2-11-08

Monday, February 11, 2008
It is snowing inside...
On saturday, Brian was at his UPwards basketball game so Anna Beth and I had a morning of beauty treatments. This included a bath with every bath toy she owns, that lasted for 45 minutes and mommy was ice cold by the time that we got out. After the bath, we did the lotion and then I rolled her hair in sponge rollers.
While I was trying to scrub some of the soap crayons off of the bathtub, Anna Beth headed downstairs. I was not sure what she was up to but I soon found out. She arrived back in her room where I found her dumping baby powder in her shoes. (Mommy does this to keep her shoes from getting so sweaty without socks) I did not think much about her trip downstairs and was not real worried about the small bit of powder that was resting on the carpet in her room.
Anna Beth and I finished getting dressed and ready for our lunch with the family. I headed down the stairs to get the house ready for the day and noticed on my way down that there were powder handprints on the wall, all the way down the stairs. As I continued to descend I discovered that there were small powder footprints as well. At this point my pace down the stairs began to quicken. As I landed in the entry way I found it. My entry way was covered in baby powder! It looked like it was snowing inside. LOL I sat down on the stairs and laughed until I had tears running down my face.
Brian called a little later and I warned him about the disaster that awaited. He arrived home a little later and just shook his head and smiled. I swept for half an hour but that powder is still there!

No comments: