Monday, May 4, 2009

It Is Not Fair dated- 7-13-07

Friday, July 13, 2007
It is not Fair!
My sweet 2 year has been astounding us with her language skills lately and how closely she listens to what we say.
Just recently, our air conditioning went out at our home on a 90+ degree day. I called my husband at work and he told me that he would check it out when he got home. He later told me that when I said that it was 80 degrees in the house, he though that I was being "dramatic" not actually reading him the temp off the thermostat! This was the point that my eyes starting bulging out of my head and my blood pressure shot up because I had lost an entire pound in sweat over a 12 hour period because he thought that I was just being dramtic. LOL
Anyway, off the subject, by 10 o'clock that night we had a plan in motion to get the air fixed over the weekend and headed over to my sister's fiance's apartment to sleep. None of us had eaten so we stopped at a drive thru to grab a bite. My husband was driving and did the ordering while Anna Beth and I sat in the back seat. I was busy paying attention to what Brain was ordering and was aware that Anna Beth was repeating what he said but did not really think that much about it. As soon as the ordering was complete. Brian moved the car forward to receive the much anticipated dinner. Just as the car began to move Anna Beth yelled, "That's not fair, I wanted to juice!" She had been listening to see what Daddy had ordered and was making sure that she got exactly what she wanted.
In the end, she did not get her juice but we had a very good laugh and Daddy learned to use the word dramatic more cautiously in the future! LOL

No comments: