Monday, May 4, 2009

Bragging Rights dated- 2-11-08

Monday, February 11, 2008
Bragging Rights
I know that this will sound cheezy but I just have to brag on my husband for a little while. I have to thank his mother for raising him to be such a sweet and sensitive man. Brian never cease to amaze me with his sweet and thoughful ways.
Our 4th anniversery was on the 24th of January and I awoke to find a red velvet bag on the pillow next to me. Delighted and intriged, I reached inside to discover a message in a bottle. The bottle contained dried rose petals and a parchment paper message. I read the poem that was inside and thought is was so very sweet. As I scanned the bottom of the page I noticed that it was dated Jan 24th and I questioned Brian on it. He told me that he went to a web site where you can choose from a variety of messages or write one yourself. As I realized that Brian had written this himself tears welled up in my eyes and a sense of gratefulness overwhelmed me.
How blessed am I among women to have a husband lke mine. His gifts are given with great thought and deep love. He is respected by his peers at work and church. He invests himself in the lives of others. He prays over our family daily. He stares at our daughter in amazement and with love in his eyes. He protects my heart and handles it with kid gloves. I am a woman cherished, loved and most of all respected by the man that I love most in the world.... my husband!

No comments: