Monday, May 4, 2009

Head In A Bucket dated- 12-12-07

Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Head in a Bucket
Anna Beth came down with a fever on Sunday night. She told me, while driving home from seeing Santa, "Momma, I not feel good." It turns out that she had a 103 degree temp. It happend in about the span of 30 minutes and I am still suprised at how fast it happened. She had a headache and apparently a stomach ache.
I stayed home from work with her on Monday and she had been starting to feel better after a very long and difficult night. I had run up-stairs for a quick laundry run and upon my return, I spotted Anna Beth. She was laying in her bean-bag chair with her head buried in a bucket. I asked her what she was doing and she informed me that she did not feel good. Sure enough, a few seconds later, that bucket came in handy! She is trained at the age of 2! Good thing for me because at the rate we are going, we are going to be using that bucket alot over the next few years! LOL

No comments: