Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Poor Girl!

I am really going to have to take good care of myself for the next few years because if anything happens to me my poor Anna Beth will be poorly dressed. It is not that her Daddy does not try but he is too much man to understand how to put in a hair bow or match red's and pink's. To him they are all the same color even if they completely clash! This morning I asked him to get Anna Beth a pair of socks to go with her jeans and t-shirt. Not only did he come back with dress socks for church but they were 2 differnent socks! LOL One was polyester with lace and the other was cotton with eyelet lace. I showed them to him and asked him if he really thought they matched and he said yes!

He is a fantastic Daddy to our little girl. He is sensitive to her emotional needs and he treats her like a little lady but he has no idea about girl's fashion! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jay is the same way!!!!