Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day at the Park!

This was one of those days that you just love. Anna Beth was an absolute delight and we had so much fun together!

I had a meeting this morning with a friend so I dropped Anna Beth off at school and headed out. The meeting only last an hour so we ran to the house and grabbed our stuff for the day and headed out. First we hit the slides at the park and then the swings. When her asthma started acting up we headed to Chick-fli-a to eat lunch (I had a coupon!) where she also played in the indoor playground for 45 minutes. I thought that she would be exhausted at this point but she was still raring to go. With my file of coupons, we headed to the store for our grocery expedition. I grabbed my cart and Anna Beth grabbed her mini cart and off we went to do some serious damage to the store! LOL I always have to remind Anna Beth to put things into her cart gently or we end up with damaged fruit and veggies. Everything that could fit had to go into her cart so she was loaded down by the end of the trip. We headed to the line after a quick inspection of her cart to remove those extra items that Anna Beth had picked up. She insisted on having some of the bagged groceries loaded into her cart so it was all I could do to keep her out of the sight of moving cars. Let's just say that I dread it when she gets her driver's license! LOL She helped me load the groceries into the back deck of the van and I just knew she would be sound asleep by the time that we arrived home. No such luck for me. She talked all the way home to keep herself awake. LOL Upon arriving home we unloaded the car and then I mananged to get her to lay down and watch a few cartoons. Still... no nap. I have finally given up and sent her outside to play with her best friends next door. Maybe we will make it to bed early tonight so Mommy and Daddy can get some down time.

On the way home from the store Anna Beth informed me once again that she was going to be an "Angel like you(mommy) someday and Daddy was a Bear, Roar." I thought it very funny that she thinks that Daddy roars! She also infomed me that Uncle Brad was going to be in her wedding and she was going to wear her wedding dress. She tagged on that Daddy and I could be in it as well! I think that I have watched too many wedding shows in front of her! LOL I really do not know where she gets this stuff. Brian seems to think she takes after me but I highly doubt that since I am a very non-emotional person! LOL

No comments: