Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting Organized...

is a very hard thing to do when you have a 3 year old following you around undoing everything that you just did! LOL Anna Beth was overall sweet today but was starving for attention because apparently she belives that she never gets any.

My goals for the day were to pack up some of her old toys to make room for the new ones. This was accomplished with much effort since Anna Beth realized that all her new toys were around for her to play with. I think that I put them up at least 3 times today! I also needed to get my kitchen back under control from this last weekend. There were a few dishes that I was just too exhausted to clean until now and that was accomplished with my little helper at my side. She is very good at drying dishes! Next to tackle was Anna Beth's bath for the day. This required me to take one with her so off we went along with every bath toy that she owns.

Each of these goals were interrupted to jump on the bed, read a book, listen to her tell a story, and clean up a potty accident along with a few other things!

My house is still not completely clean but I was able to invest time in my child. Take time to teach her about how to clean and how to be a little more like Jesus. I find more value in her little life than a spotless house and thankfully I have a husband that values that as well!

No comments: