Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Finally... a good day!

I awoke this morning with high hopes that the day would be positive with Anna Beth and so far that is true. It was a slow and lazy start but has continued with having the 3 girls from next door over to eat frozen pizza and watermelon. They then all moved to the back-yard to climb in the big blow-up pool to swim. They are taking turns between laying out, the sprinkler and the pool. LOL I am actually having some time to myself to get caught on work and have a peaceful moment as the oldest is keeping an eye on Anna Beth for me. What a blessing!

Last night we went to an Electronic store to deal with a customer service issue which pushed me over the edge! The manager was rude and condescending to both Brian and I. He actually said that he did not have to fix the mistake that the company as a whole made and he was doing us a favor. I have never had such bad customer service in all my days and I went so far as to contact the headquarters this morning via email and let them know that I was willing to take this to the Better Business Bureau if they did not respond! I understand people make mistakes but there is never a reason for rudeness. Needless to say, we are never returning to that store!

After that we headed to Toys R' Us. Anna Beth had received a $25 gift card from Brandon and Emily for her Flower Girl Services. This was the first time that we had ever taken her to a toy store so she was completely overwhelmed. Anna Beth ran from one aisle to the next squealing like crazy! lol I have not seen her that excited in several days. We finally decided on a Lite Bright, Hello Kitty flip flops and a Hello Kitty pink purse. She had to have a little help from Daddy to pay for all of her purchases but she had no idea that he did as he stood on the other side of the counter to pay the difference. It was a great stress reliever after what had happened earlier.

I have spent most of my afternoon getting fraudulent charges taken off some our bills and about to head into the world of work. Overall a great day and I am looking forward to what the rest of the evening holds!

No comments: