Friday, April 11, 2008

Girls Game Night

I have not been on here in a bit so there is some catching up to do. Anna Beth has been pretty funny lately and behaving fairly well. The other day I was giving her a bath and I slipped on a wet spot next to the tub and Anna Beth said, "Humpty Dumpty had a great fall!" While she did not do this to humiliate Mommy it did just that. lol I could not help but laugh at her appropriate remark and try to remember that she does not realize what she is saying! She also had her Daddy playing princess and king with her. Anna Beth had created a "house" in our closet. Brian was sitting on the floor playing with her, when all of the sudden she said, "Daddy, you go out there, I'm tired of your games!" Brian realized in that moment that he says that to her almost every night as she makes excuse after excuse to not go to bed. lol

Brian went over to a friends house on Monday night to watch the Championship game for March maddness and he had a great time. Last night, I had the opportunity to join a bunko group with some of the ladies from our church. I had so much fun with those girls! They are some of the sweetest women that I have ever met and this is the first time that I have really had an opportunity to just hang out with them in such an intimate setting. We talked for almost 5 hours and never played bunko! lol Maybe next time... we realized it was getting late when 3 of our cell phones started ringing. Apparently it was 11:30 and our husbands were beginning to wonder if we were coming home. I finally got home around mid-night and then talked to Brian for another 30 minutes or so before finally going to sleep. I am paying for it now after an 11 hour day at work!

My reports are almost done running so I am signing off and heading home to my sweet family!

No comments: