Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Funny Girl

I have purposed to blog more about my girl so that someday she has stories to read of her life and to see her personality emerging.I also want her to be able to have a recording about her family and life to share her fun stories with those important in her life some day. My girl is very sentimental and that will be important to her. Tonight, when we arrived home, AB came running from the mailbox yelling that there was a small box that had arrived. I realized that it was my new business cards for the wedding consulting business we are starting. Of course she wanted to see them right away so I opened them a gave her one. She looked over it for a minute and then handed it back to me. In a business-like voice she said, "Will you plan my wedding someday?" "Of course I will but it has to be a long time from now", I said. AB responded by saying, "I will try but I can't wait too long because you will not be around anymore." Bless her! I love to her the crazy things that come out of her mouth.

No comments: